Enterprise Business Development Manager(s)
Reports to: Sales Operations ManagerLocation: Waterloo, London & Home based
- Effectively open, negotiate and close high value software and services new business sales within the assigned territory.
- To achieve agreed revenue targets by maintaining and developing close, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial sales relationships with prospects and customers.
- Manage complex sales-cycles and effectively present the value of our solutions to C-level executives within the target market.
- Produce, review, and report on business plans on a regular basis.
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing teams of any relevant business intelligence gained by engaging with prospects and / or customers.
- Monitor, review and report on prospects / customers lead development, conversion, marketing and sales achievement against business plans.
- Ensure that customers understand that Aqilla is committed to helping them achieve their objectives as well as its own.
- Create and maintain professional business relationships (partnerships) with all key internal staff, understanding and analysing business dynamics to ensure the business can achieve its overall business objectives.
- Proven experience in successfully selling a sophisticated IT geared technology product or solution to a high end target market.
- A highly effective communicator (written, oral) and presentation skills (in-person, virtual).
- Demonstrable track record of sales achievement against targets.
- Experience of complete range of sales cycles.
- Strong closing skills.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the product offering, customer need, and competitive landscape.
- Flexibility to travel as and when required within the territory and elsewhere.
If you are someone that wants job satisfaction, can demonstrate clear customer focus, enjoys a challenge and is used to delivering results, then get in touch with us by emailing your CV to email@example.com.