Reports to: Marketing Manager
- Working collaboratively to prepare, manage and execute marketing activity including digital, email, direct, blogs and white papers delivered both in house and with 3rd party agencies.
- Focused and process orientated, able to ensure a constant flow of successful campaign and general marketing activity is maintained to support the demands of our growing Cloud based software company.
- Developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Designing and co-ordinating the creation of innovative marketing materials including adverts, flyers, e-newsletters, banners and brochures.
- Writing and proofreading copy.
- Assist in coming up with new ideas to help the business move forward.
- Relevant marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Experience using Apple Mac applications including Pages, Wordpress, Canva and Google Docs applications will be beneficial.
- Ability to interpret and analyse competitive market data.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task with solid organisational and time-management skills.
- Proactive, creative, self-confident and highly motivated team player.
- Able to work individually and unsupervised as well as part of a wider team.
If you are someone that wants job satisfaction, can demonstrate clear customer focus, enjoys a challenge and is used to delivering results, then get in touch with us by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.