Reports to: Sales Operations ManagerLocation: Waterloo, London & Home based
- To increase revenue by maintaining and developing close, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial sales relationships with existing 3rd party resellers and other partner organisations.
- To establish new relationships that create mutual value and benefit.
- To identify potential partners for recruitment who can generate incremental revenue for Aqilla.
- To qualify incoming calls and enquiries from prospective partner organisations.
- To ensure that new partners and other distribution models generate minimal conflict with existing channels to market.
- Work with the marketing team to develop awareness through outgoing campaigns.
- To motivate and support partners and customers alike so as to create, maintain and increase revenues for the company.
- Produce, review, and report on business plans on a regular basis.
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing teams of any relevant business intelligence gained by engaging with partners, prospects and / or customers.
- Monitor, review and report on prospective partner opportunities as well as prospective customers of directly managed partners and 3rd party reseller organisations.
- Produce a regular sales forecast for senior management review.
- Ensure that partners understand that Aqilla is committed to helping them achieve their objectives as well as its own.
- Create and maintain professional business relationships (partnerships) with all key internal staff, understanding and analysing business dynamics to ensure the business can achieve its overall business objectives.
- A highly effective communicator (written, oral) and presentation skills (in-person, virtual).
- Proven experience selling an IT geared technology product or solution.
- Experience of mid market accounting and business solutions market desirable.
- Strong business development selling skills.
- Demonstrable track record of sales achievement against targets.
- Third party channel management experience.
- Excellent pipeline management and new business development.
- Experience of complete range of sales cycles.
- Strong closing skills.
- Flexibility to travel as and when required within the territory and elsewhere.
- Number of partners and 3rd party reseller organisations appointed
- 3rd party revenue growth
- Geographical and vertical market coverage
- Relationships with internal teams
- Effective and efficient use of Aqilla resources.
If you are someone that wants job satisfaction, can demonstrate clear customer focus, enjoys a challenge and is used to delivering results, then get in touch with us by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.