Technical Support Consultant
Salary: £25 - 35k (depending upon experience)
Reports to: Product Manager
Location: Waterloo, London
Maintain a good record of all support activity on appropriate CRM / support database in use at the time, updating customer contact information as required
Suitable for a recent accounting, business studies or computer science graduate with some technical knowledge. This is a full-time role based at our offices in Waterloo, working alongside the Aqilla Product Manager and the Principal Support Consultant, and is being created to extend the support services available to customers of our highly respected Cloud based accounting and business solution.
This role will provide a suitable candidate with an opportunity to gain an understanding of a range of business processes and to become the support expert for technical queries. The areas of technical expertise will, in the main, cover support of the Excel add-ins, the generic reporting tool, and the document formatting tool. Full training and guidance will be provided as to how our on-demand application platform helps our customers reduce complexity, saving valuable time and money.
- Delivering first and second line support to end users of our Cloud based, mid range accounting and business system, you will be responsible for:
- Providing telephone based consultancy guidance to clients as required.
- Monitoring of outstanding support issues such that the company provides a timely response to the originator to provide advice on any issues raised.
- Logging of all new support calls received by telephone or email.
- In the event of a suspected software problem, you will re-create the issue. If a bug is identified or is difficult to reproduce, escalate to the development teams
- Creating and maintaining appropriate end-user documentation.
- Providing support statistics as required.
- Maintaining a good record of all support activity on the appropriate CRM / support database in use at the time, updating customer contact information as required.
Excellent and confident communication skills- both verbal and written
Knowledge of general accounting and business principles
Excellent analytical skills
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (in particular Excel)
Good knowledge of SQL
Basic knowledge of SQL (desirable but not essential)
General understanding of Mac, PC and other client operating systems (desirable but not essential).
If you are someone that wants job satisfaction, can demonstrate clear customer focus, enjoys a challenge and is used to delivering results, then get in touch with us by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
Don't forget to keep up to date with our latest news via Twitter or connect with us on LinkedIn.