Any business needs to undertake basic book-keeping and there are plenty of solutions that offer this service. But if you intend to grow your business, or have additional accounting requirements then you need Aqilla, a system that can offer much, much more.
Aqilla is the logical choice for mid-sized companies that have outgrown basic book-keeping but don't want expensive and complex in-house accounting systems. It provides all the key features and functions required by a growing organisation, including:
- Complete order to cash (OTC) and comprehensive Procure to Pay (PTP) cycles – in terms of business process management (BPM) as a company grows, comprehensive OTC and PTP cycle, along with workflow management, will prove invaluable in terms of avoiding customer disputes and ensuring the accuracy of billing and customer remittance advice.
- Process control (Workflow) - Effective workflow simplifies and centralises the management of data in a way that reflects how the organisation actually operates. Multi-currency - Growing organisations can quickly develop international requirements or need to work across multiple-sites or units.
- Timesheet Management - Controlling people-related costs is a major challenge as a company expands and it will benefit a growing company to implement a timesheet system, preferably web-based, that is searchable and links directly to the company’s accounting workflow system.
- Expense processing - As the company’s head count grows, so do expenses and the ability to quickly capture expense information will enable comprehensive analysis of overheads and project costs, while having definable expense types keeps things simple in terms of dealing with VAT and tax.
- Support for scanned documents and images - A ‘Document Centric’ approach hides the complexities of accounts journals from users, reducing data entry errors and the need for corrections. By integrating with applications including Microsoft Excel (and other third party solutions), it also enables people to work with the analytical tools with which they are familiar.
Seeking further advice?
Download our whitepaper: "10 Essential Questions To Ask Your Accounting Solution Provider" - This paper outlines ten questions to ask your supplier during the selection process and highlights the key areas medium-sized organisations should consider when evaluating an accounting system. You can also speak to one of our solution specialists.