Enterprise Business Development Manager x2
Salary: £70k (Base) + Commission (OTE £140k)
Reports to: Sales Operations Manager
Location: Waterloo, London & Home based
We are seeking to hire two further experienced and capable Enterprise Business Development Managers to assist in the further success of our highly respected Cloud based accounting and business (“PostmodernERP” as defined by Gartner) solutions. The personal characteristics we seek include excellent communications and interpersonal skills, high levels of energy and enthusiasm, strong new business negotiating skills and confidence, combined with the patience and persistence to manage complex high value sales into large corporate opportunities.
- Effectively open, negotiate and close high value software and services new business sales within the assigned territory.
- To achieve agreed revenue targets by maintaining and developing close, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial sales relationships with prospects and customers.
- Manage complex sales-cycles and effectively present the value of our solutions to C-level executives within the target market.
- Produce, review, and report on business plans on a regular basis.
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing teams of any relevant business intelligence gained by engaging with prospects and / or customers.
- Monitor, review and report on prospects / customers lead development, conversion, marketing and sales achievement against business plans.
- Ensure that customers understand that Aqilla is committed to helping them achieve their objectives as well as its own.
- Create and maintain professional business relationships (partnerships) with all key internal staff, understanding and analysing business dynamics to ensure the business can achieve its overall business objectives.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Proven experience in successfully selling a sophisticated IT geared technology product or solution to a high end target market.
- A highly effective communicator (written, oral) and presentation skills (in-person, virtual).
- Demonstrable track record of sales achievement against targets.
- Experience of complete range of sales cycles.
- Strong closing skills.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the product offering, customer need, and competitive landscape.
- Flexibility to travel as and when required within the territory and elsewhere.
If you are someone that wants job satisfaction, can demonstrate clear customer focus, enjoys a challenge and is used to delivering results, then get in touch with us by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to keep up to date with our latest news via Twitter or connect with us on LinkedIn.