We are seeking to hire an experienced and capable partner manager to assist in the further success of our highly regarded mid market accounting and business solutions provided through and in association with 3rd party reseller organisations. We are seeking to hire an experienced and capable Partner Manager to assist in the further success of our highly regarded mid market accounting and business technology provided through, and in association with, 3rd party reseller organisations.
- To increase revenue by maintaining and developing close, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial sales relationships with existing 3rd party resellers and other partner organisations.
- To establish new relationships that create mutual value and benefit.
- To identify potential partners for recruitment who can generate incremental revenue for Aqilla.
- To qualify incoming calls and enquiries from prospective partner organisations.
- To ensure that new partners and other distribution models generate minimal conflict with existing channels to market.
- Work with the marketing team to develop awareness through outgoing campaigns.
- To motivate and support partners and customers alike so as to create, maintain and increase revenues for the company.
- Produce, review, and report on business plans on a regular basis.
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing teams of any relevant business intelligence gained by engaging with partners, prospects and / or customers.
- Monitor, review and report on prospective partner opportunities as well as prospective customers of directly managed partners and 3rd party reseller organisations.
- Produce a regular sales forecast for senior management review.
- Ensure that partners understand that Aqilla is committed to helping them achieve their objectives as well as its own.
- Create and maintain professional business relationships (partnerships) with all key internal staff, understanding and analysing business dynamics to ensure the business can achieve its overall business objectives.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A highly effective communicator (written, oral) and presentation skills (in-person, virtual).
- Proven experience selling an IT geared technology product or solution.
- Experience of mid market accounting and business solutions market desirable.
- Strong business development selling skills.
- Demonstrable track record of sales achievement against targets.
- Third party channel management experience.
- Excellent pipeline management and new business development.
- Experience of complete range of sales cycles.
- Strong closing skills.
- Flexibility to travel as and when required within the territory and elsewhere.
- Number of partners and 3rd party reseller organisations appointed
- 3rd party revenue growth
- Geographical and vertical market coverage
- Relationships with internal teams
- Effective and efficient use of Aqilla resources.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (base) + commission (OTE £60,000)
Reports to: Sales Operation Manager
Location: Waterloo, London and home-based
If you are someone that wants job satisfaction, can demonstrate clear customer focus, enjoys a challenge and is used to delivering results, then get in touch with us by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.