Affordable access to Aqilla via the internet and regular system updates means little or no interruption to business, allowing organisations to focus on core business competencies.
Aqilla, adopts a one-to-many business model: One application, as standardised as possible, is used by many users (multi tenancy) providing economies of scale and replacing expensive consultancy, license and maintenance charges by a simple subscription fee.
Running effortlessly within a web browser, system functions can be selected from tool bars that feature clear and precise information as to their function and purpose. The system features a unique multi dimensional calendar system that provides real flexibility in managing any sized business.
Simple easy to use functions allow easy selection of dates for all documents and processes. The system is pre-configured to recognize common groups of time such as this period, this week, this month, and this quarter. Making notes and adding detail to documents is very straightforward. Pop up notepads allow text to be entered directly or copied from other applications or reference material. Key features are:
- World Class Cloud Based Accounting Solution - Designed by some of the most experienced professionals in the industry
- Improved Security - No more data being carried "outside the walls". People carrying information around on unprotected PCs in unprotected, unaudited, error prone Excel spreadsheets in order to share data and intelligence is just plain wrong.
- Automatic Backups & Disaster Recovery
- Sharing - Inside the organisation and "outside" with accountants and trusted advisers.
- Supports The Modern Distributed Enterprise - Multi location organisations that require multiple and remote access points from a web based accounting solution.
- Low Cost Of Deployment and Ownership - Why pay year on year maintenance charges when you have a stable business tool and make little or no demand on support service and do not / cannot get benefit from system updates or upgrades?
- Pervasive Functionality - Giving everybody, everything they need, on demand, any time from anywhere. The Aqilla Web Based Accounting solution is designed for todays modern business.
Seeking some further advice?
Request a full copy of our Brochure or download our whitepaper: "Dispelling the Myths of Accounting in the Cloud" - This paper examines some of the common myths associated with using web-based accounting software and provides a checklist of things to consider when looking at this type of application. You can also speak to one of our solution specialists.